Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14, 2011

This week has been crazy busy.. You would think that i would have time but between sports and band for the teenagers and sewing costumes with the band moms for the flag line I have been busy.. Also been taking care of the younger kids and we have company for the next week of 2 extra children from one of my friends who got to go on a cruise.. I hope they are having a great time.. But the insanity seems to be settling into a routine and if I stay up late or quilt while the baby is resting I may actually get some time to practice.. I am going to start doodling on cucumber vine. I will see if I am able to do this... I am kind of excited to try this and I have looked at some others practice, and I think that I will be able to do as well as they have. Off to sew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment