Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15, 2012

It is Sunday and we had pigs in a blanket and ice cream for dinner. Easy and not our normal fare but every once in a while it is fun to have something different. I have been sewing all weekend but feel that I haven't accomplished much. I got the top together for the four H quilt that will go to a public service person in the fall. I brought it to the meeting last night and everyone was impressed with how it came out. I also have worked on the FMQ quilt along that I have started a couple of weeks ago with Leah Day. I am impressed with how great it is coming out and even though there are quite a few mistakes it will still make a nice gift for someone and I have learned a lot of information. I also am taking the time to set up this blog. I tried it once before a few years ago but I wasn't able to be successful, but now I want to be able to post to the FMQ and be able to let others see what I am doing so I have decided to give this a shot. I haven't figured out how to upload pictures to the blog yet, hopefully my ineptness at all things computer related does not hold me back too much in this fantastic endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment