Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This is the day that the Lord has made!!

Got the lawn mowed today... this is a great accomplishment since there are five little ones here but they were very accomadating and played very well together and lo and behold the yard was soon  mowed. We have had a great day playing outside. When we came in for a break this afternoon we made brownies and colored pictures. It is now almost time for the big kids to be home from school. When they arrive at home we are going to have a delicious snack. I am a little tired and think that I may treat myself to another cup of coffee. And while the baby sleeps may spend some time stippling on my free motion quilting project and see if I can get another set of hearts done. I am extremely happy to be able to have some time to stitch as I thought it would be completely out of the question with some extra children. I also hope to be able to have some time to work on some handwork today as I promised a friend that a project I was working on for her would be done this week. I will post pictures when it is finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment