Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good morning blogging world... it is again another beautiful day in Ohio... which by the way is amazing since the Ohio River Valley is the second cloudiest region in the United States. It is still early and I am trying to get housework and JB's treatment done so I can have some quiet time crafting while the baby is asleep. Today we are going to be having some company come and stay for five days... Hopefully they are fun filled as the company is a 3 year old and a 4 year old...I must get out beds for the kids and make sure the floors are all picked up.. this might mean I don't have much time this week to work on things but this is OK.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you are just amazing... If I get a couple granny squares done I think I am doing good... :) Have fun with your company.

    ReplyDelete